25 de novembre 2008

"Love sights"


THE THINGS THAT I LOVE:
Sun, light, hot,
The wild, the blue and
of course: YOU!

LIFE, LOVE, JOY,
A source of words is coming to my head
like a fountain of sense
giving sharp and voice to my world
The choice is done:
Sun with light, life with love
Otherwise the world is cold and obscure.

SKY AT NIGHT,
A thousand stars in the sky
that know where you are
Please shine for me little ones,
and guide me to my beloved one.


FOUR LETTERS,
Four letters makes me tremble
- - - -
it has a "L" like in "lighter"
it has an "O" like in " obsession"
it has a "V" like in "veneration"
and it has an "E" like in "eager"
The letters ´ word effects are the same on me:
With it i feel lighter like if i could fly,
it is my obsession
I feel veneration for it
and i´m eager to feel this again!
Do you get the word that i´ve spelt?

WRITE and LOVE
Writing is joining words
like love is joining two hearts
Inspiration whispers sounds in my heart
and Cupido makes my heart beat slow.
Time stops when you are so close
I cannot breath
I cannot write
Love fulfills my whole.

DESERT
Sand in my eyes,
Sand in ears
Wind in my heart
The sand storm is hitting me deep inside
I cannot see
I cannot hear
Suddenly a light
Brightly shines near
Is my love that comes?
Or I’m died and every bit of hope and love will disappear?
Rescue my from the dark
Bring me into the light from your love
That burns me every time I feel you near.